The best movie I have ever seen is not a comedy, not aspire movie; it is the movie which called Paranormal Activity.
It is the most horrible movie that I have ever seen. There are only 4 characters shows in this movie and talked about supernatural things that happened on a couple. There is a period of these supernatural things happens. It began on the girl when she was 8 years old and appeared again on 13 years old then now. The middle class couple moves into a suburban tract house, the paranormal thing starts from the first night that they moved into this tract house. During first night, there are some noises can be heard from downstairs. From the first day until the end are only 21 days, and from the first day, the paranormal thing happens more and more often and worse. They become increasingly disturbed by a presence that may or may not be somehow demonic but is certainly most active in the middle of the night. Especially happened on when they sleep or try to. The doctor was fear to help them; the Witch Board was burned by demonic. Everything is unexplainable and I have never seen before. At the end, the man who named Micha has been killed by his girl friend Kate. Micha’s body had been found on October 16th, and Kate disappeared.
This movie is the best one I have ever seen, it really make me fear when I sleep.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment