Monday, September 28, 2009

Journal 4

What I like American culture most is this living style. Smoothly, comfortably, freedom belongs to all the people and the human rights.


When I driving on the road, I don’t need to worry about somebody could crash me or do some hard break joke. On high way, every person is driving smooth and kindly. As an International student, for some reason, sometime we could miss our family. In China as people say “On festive occasions more than ever one thinks of one’s dear ones far away. It is on the festival occasions when one misses his dear most.” So we really like to own a sweet “home”. I like the style that carpets full of house. It could me feel happiness. Freedom is the main point that I like most. For classes, I could choose any class that I want on and time. During my free time I can do anything I want but just legally. I found most of people in America they are very kind to others. Sometime when I want to go into a building, I could meet someone holding that door open for me and if you holding door open for other people they will say “Thank you!” to you. This is really sweet!


For the other side, I hate that people who get drunk. For no reason some people could follow the person they don’t like. And when you back to home, they will get off from their car and burst into a storm of abuse. Then they will get on their car and drive away and you don’t even understand what they are talking about but just very angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment